3Q17 Events and Highlights
- Significant increase in provisions with a total of R$391 million in the quarter.
- Monitored Portfolio coverage indexes above 100% considering provisions and real collaterals pledged to the transactions.
- BIS ratio of 12.4%, adequate for the Bank’s strategy.
- Very liquid balance sheet, with a cash position of R$1.6 billion.
- Zero-based budgeting project with Falconi Consulting group, focusing on improving efficiency indicators and optimizing operational processes.